Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bra Free Sunday

I hate wearing bras on Sunday. It's the only day of the week where my body gets to break free from the constricting wares of the work uniform and has a chance to prepare itself for the long week ahead. In honor of Mrs. Stimler in Splash however, today was "bra on the outside" day. For those of you who don't remember Mrs. Stimler's pivotal role in the move, I recommend you watch it again - there are many hidden nuggets of hilariousness worth checking out ("Dr. Corn Beef", "Let's pee down his airhose") that I'm sure you didn't catch the first time around.



Mrs. Stimler has apparently suffered some sort of memory lapse or stroke, and wore her bra on the outside. I know some of us have had Sundays like that where our brains are checked at the door. Mine was today. I went to book club and seriously had to check myself to make sure my underwear wasn't on the outside. When I got there, I felt much better after a fellow book clubber (who shall remain nameless) said she went to the pool one day, took off her cover up and had a bathing suit top on with her underwear. Here's to giving our brains a break.

No comments: