How is it that I've lived in San Diego since April and still not posted on ye olde blog about it? I think I've been overwhelmed by the ongoing aura of vacation, vast number of things to do and sights to see, and the unavoidable work and related business travel I've undertaken in said past six months. Anyway, I haven't even scratched the surface but I'm ready to spill about a few of my favorite discoveries so far - here are my top five:
1. Coronado Dog Beach - Hands down, my favorite place to spend my evenings. Dogs, dolphins, endless ocean views. Hint: If you don't like dogs, keep out.
2. Cucina Urbana - I've been to restaurants, lots of restaurants. This is one of my all-time favorites. Ever.
3. Humphrey's - Magical, musical heaven. Outdoor concert venue by the boats, with waitress service from bar-to-seat so you don't even have to get up for another glass of wine.
4. The Q - An architectural stunner in the heart of Little Italy. I'm obsessed with this building.
5. The Seals at the Children's Pool in La Jolla - OK, I know this is on every tourist list but I was a girl with about 20 harbor seal stuffed animals. These are real. Check out my friend Ashley's pics from her visit (And above).
I'll post some more in about six months.