Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What's Next?

I've been debating what to post next, since nothing particularly inspiring is going on this week. Let's drag ourselves out of the mid-week doldrums and find something fun, unique, exciting!

Belts - belts are exciting! Belts for fall are exciting - like little jewelboxes for your waist. I have to confess, I haven't worn a belt since college, but all of a sudden I decided I had to have a belt. Not just any belt, a thick belt - but not a corset-like belt a la Sex and the City - those are so passe. Find something unique, that fits your style and wear it to your heart's content.

Food - food is always lots of fun! Today we had a snow cone truck come to work, I know, what kind of job has a snow cone truck come to work? I'm so lucky. Snow cones make great summer snacks - if you're in Atlanta track down the Orleagian Snowballs truck at Ponce and Moreland - or, even better, have them come to your next party.

OK, I'm tapped out for today - must be the sugar setting in.

No comments: