Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SAG Showdown

The SAGs are one of those low-key Hollywood nights where it's nice to see people's true sense of black-tie style come out (or not). Sunday night's affair was a pretty good showing. I had to sit with the dresses for a few days to decide my favorites - but they ended up being the same as they were at showtime. Haven't I learned by now? One should always go with their gut.



Top billing goes to Amy Adams in Herve Leroux. I just love this dress, the hair and earrings. And no, it's not fit to total and complete perfection, but she looks amazing anyway. And, I hate big boobs, so the fact that her boobs aren't all over the place makes me happy.



Oh can I please wear Leah Michele's Oscar de la Renta for my 40th birthday party? And have her body to go with it? I adore this dress, her soft hair and simple makeup.

Honorable mentions go to January Jones for totally mixing it up from the Globes, Julie Bowen for wearing an amazing Malandrino jumpsuit and Hailee Steinfeld for being so darn cute in Prada.

No comments: