Monday, February 28, 2011

Indecision 2011

Either my fashion radar is mellowing as I age or the girls did something very, very right at last night's Academy Awards show. I didn't really find too much to complain about, but more shockingly, I still haven't put a stake in the ground about my best dressed...and I'm not sure I will. So, this time I'm going to give out a few awards:


1. Best Dress
I'm not saying I'm totally in awe of the overall look (the earrings should have been emeralds or some other colored gem), but my hands-down favorite dress was this lovely KaufmanFranco black number on the equally stunning Camila Alves. And, it had pockets!


2. Best Hair
I'm completely obsessed with this hair - and I kind of love her hippie/French name too. Sunrise Coigney, wife of uber bohemian hottie Mark Ruffalo, can I have your hair and your hubby?


3. Best Back
ScarJo. Love the curves. Love the messy hair.


4. Best Anne Hathaway Dress Change
Shimmying Oscar de la Renta.


5. Best Girl Crush
Yes, I have a girl crush on Gwyneth. She's just so perfect (almost always).


6. Best Boy
Colin Firth. Mr. Darcy. Totally deserving. Charming. Wearing Tom Ford.

No comments: