Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lap Top Love


Whoosh...though I'm somewhat tech savvy, I am just now realizing the joy of the laptop while watching TV - how have I missed out on this for so long? While I'm sitting here loving my laptop, I figured I might as well mention a few other things to love (or at least like a lot) right now.

1. Marion Cotillard - I think I may have been one of the few who actually appreciated her Gaultier scale dress at the Oscar's, and I continue to have a girl crush. To fully understand, just go see Nine and watch her eyes. They are positively the most intriguing pair of eyes I've ever seen - so much life in there, they shine like little crystals.
2. Glitter - In any form, for makeup, decor, whatever. Also, strong mention of glitter in the song "Heads will roll" - glitter on the wet streets, glitter over everything, the glitter's all wet...Of course, Martha's elves makes the best. For eyes, Nars Cream Shadow (Corfu's in my basket).
3. 5 - Still haven't made your resolutions for 2010 and need a little nudge? This is the book for you. Read it and make your dreams come true. No, it's not magic -- but maybe you are. Happy New Year!

No comments: