Thursday, January 19, 2012

In My Tribe

Awards season is upon us - yippee! I love the red carpet so...and so do lots of my girlfriends. In an effort to get some conversation going during this year's battle over best dressed for the Golden Globes, I decided to ask my tribe who they thought did it best. After all, I'm not the only one with an opinion.

Their picks:

Jessica Alba in Gucci (top vote-getter)


Salma Hayek also in Gucci


Charlize Theron in Dior


Nicole Kidman in Versace


Julianne Moore in Chanel Couture (jealous!)


Diane Lane in Elie Saab


My picks:
The aforementioned Diane Lane - how does she still look so good??

Rooney Mara in Nina Ricci (gratuitous black dress award since I looooove black dresses and French design houses)


And the eye candy award goes to Adam Levine in Tom Ford (aka God)


Thanks, ladies - appreciate you playing!

P.S. if you want a good look at a lot more dresses, Huffington Post has a nice little gallery with some of the dresses we didn't see on the tube.

1 comment:

ashley said...

Salma Hayek's dress made me say, "Go ahead with your hot self, mamasita!" She has feminine allure oozing out of her golden pores. Gorgeous.