Sunday, September 25, 2011

Black is Best

Rather than follow everyone else with a spur-of-the-moment decision on best dressed, I've decided I like to mull it over a little. And, it's hard to see all the dresses because the red carpet and fashion police shows only give you a sampling of all the fashion that's on hand, so I have to do a little internet digging to make sure I'm not overlooking something worthy. My picks for this year's Emmy Awards:

Best Woman
Lena Headey from Game of Thrones in Alessandra Rich
Now this is what I'm talking about. Totally obsessed with this dress.


Best Guy(s)
The Cast of Entourage
If the show taught the guys anything, it's how to dress. Without a doubt, Ari was the best dressed male character I've ever seen. All of the boys are channeling Ari on Emmy night.

No comments: